Sunday, December 7, 2008

PADDLE SURF HAWAII



Due to the overwhelming response we have had on the Blane Chambers PSH SUP boards in the shop we have ordered a bunch more and will carry the whole Paddle Surf Hawaii SUP line. Every make and model. We should have all the boards in a few weeks. I already have a list of names and numbers of folks that want one of the models that are coming, so if you have one in mind that we don't have in stock right now, give me a call or come by the store and I will add you to the waiting list. I have lent out my 9'3" "Ripper" Paddle Surf Hawaii SUP to some select friends and they have all said that it is by far the best high performance SUP board they have ever surfed. I have to agree, in fact that is the board I hurt my leg on carving and thrashing. OUT.

No comments: