Sunday, April 20, 2008

RON HOUSE ROCKS THE HOUSE !!



OK, I've had a few people ask who's SUP boards I'm pushing. Is it BlueLine, Naish or Ron House? I have my own brand in BlueLine PaddleSurf and I was also on the Naish bandwagon for awhile. BlueLine will always be around for anyone that wants a local Santa Barbara SUP board. I have about 7 boards in the water and have heard nothing but good things about the way they perform. Problem is that there is no money to be made in local custom SUP boards. It's just a hobby. Naish SUP boards work great and I had a short run working with them, but when it was all said and done I went back to my original SUP shaper in Ron House. Ron House just simply knows how to shape a kick ass SUP board. I am very picky about my boards and after trying all these different boards I had to get back on the real deal. I believe in Ron's boards so much that I am now the central and Northern California rep for Ron House and Jerry Lopez SUP boards. Ron and Jerry Lopez are old friends and Ron shapes all of Lopez's SUP boards. Jerry shaped a couple of SUP boards and now I will have the honor of repping his boards as well. Wardog at SurfingSports.com here in Santa Barbara will have all of the Ron House and Jerry Lopez SUP boards the end of the week. We plan on having a big demo and beach party with the House/ Lopez boards sometime in mid May. Hope you all can make it. Above pics are Ron House and team rider Kyle Mochizuki. OUT.

2 comments:

srfnff said...

I'll be there dude! Brisas del Mar SB mid-May.

Jim Brewer said...

srfnff-Have you stayed at the Brisas before. I do a lot of work at the place.