Monday, March 24, 2008

IN THE HOUSE!!



I hooked a friend up with Ron House the other day and he made the drive down south to pick up his new House SUP board yesterday. It's 9' feet long and 27" wide. Now that's what I'm talking about! You want a SUP board that surfs and you have the ability to stand on one of these little boards this is it. I was out with Wayne yesterday when he arrived back in town and he jumped right in the surf and was having a blast. The board he had before was a 12' beast so this is a radical change for him. I was surprised at how well he was doing. The only comment he had was that he will start wearing a wetsuit now due to the extra time in the water.

Hey Wayne, how old is that dog in the pic! My guess would be about 38 years old.

2 comments:

Jackson said...

RON HOUSE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING
The 9'x 27 is a work of art. It is a surfboard that paddles, not a paddle board that surfs.
Thanks for introducing me to Ron.

PS. That dog is 18 in people years and about 127 in dog years. She still chases sticks in the surf (when she can see them).
Wayne

Jim Brewer said...

Cool! Now I know what I will look like If I live to be 127 years old. I'm glad you like the board. You will have to let me try it sometime.