Saturday, August 2, 2008

VIVA LA FIASCO....on your beach cruiser!!


It's that time of the year again. Old Spanish Dayz in Santa Barbara. Don't forget that tomorrow at high noon we meet at the dolphin fountain at the pier for the 20 something year old Outlaw Fiesta Cruiser Ride. That's right, tomorrow at noon. Be there or be left out of one of the most unique Santa Barbara events. I think last year there were close to 300 dudes and dudettes on their beach cruisers heading out to Goleta and then back. Be there!!!! No, you wont find any info about this ride....it's the OUTLAW ride. Yes, people have been hurt on this ride including myself so please ride responsible. Yup, I was the guy two years ago that landed in the ICU and had my jaw wired shut for 3 weeks after doing a face plant. Yup, the chain fell off and over the bars I went. See ya tomorrow.OUT.

No comments: