Friday, February 8, 2008

Water proof Bling Bling!


For those few people that check out this blog now and then you may have noticed that I don't post everyday. My goal is not to bore you to sleep with a bunch of mumbo jumbo about my last paddle up the coast in ankle high surf. When I have something I think might be of interest I will post it.

Today I did a paddle up the coast in ankle high surf......oops!!!! Sorry but this time it was different....really!! I was cranking Jimmy Hendrix "Electric Ladyland" on my iPod in it's h20 audio water proof housing. A bunch of dolphins came up to me and started to play. As I was taking a pic of them with my water proof camera my water proof phone started to vibrate in my surf trunks. Damn!! all this water proof stuff is getting in my way, I feel like a floating Radio Shack. I must admit that the water proof phone is the bomb. I called my wife just for the hell of it while under water and she could understand me. Well she could understand my voice at least. These are the kind of things that make a day on the flat water fun. The SUP board has made my day once again.

No comments: