Friday, February 27, 2009

300TH POST




This is my 300th post on this blog and I still don't know how to use half of the gadgets it has to offer. That's why I keep all posts short and simple. I don't have the time to learn how to use it all.

I wanted you all to check out a couple of websites. First is my new business www.onboardwatersports.com. We are the distributor for Paddle Surf Hawaii SUP boards.

The other site is www.hotlineonline.com. Brenda Scott is a former world cup champ women's surfer and owner of HotLine Wetsuits out of Santa Cruz California. I was up at HotLine earlier this week and went out for a SUP surf at the point with Brenda and she was dropping into some really nice waves on her PSH 10'6"AA wide. She is such a good surfer it looked like she has been doing SUP for years. I was really impressed. We at OnBoard WaterSports are super stoked to have Brenda and HotLine as our newest Paddle Surf Hawaii dealer. HotLine is hardcore Nor Cal and there is no better place for these boards to be than her shop. All you Nor Cal guys that have been calling me looking for PSH boards you can now save some gas money and go to HotLine!! Ask for Brenda Scott. OUT.

No comments: