Thursday, October 9, 2008

MONSTER SUP SPRAY ON DECK TRACTION




Jim Davis, owner of Monster Paint has hit the jack pot with his new and improved SUP deck traction. I spray it on the nose of all my boards. No need to run the deck pad all the way up. Jim will be at the Battle of the Paddle this weekend showing off his product on and off the boards. I will be there as well hanging out and checking out all the boards. I'm heading out tomorrow morning and will give full report and pics on Monday.

One more thing. I just got a call from a friend that had his Quickblade paddle ripped off at Campus Point the other day. If you see a carbon QB paddle being sold or know anything please call. He did leave it on the beach alone for about a half hour so maybe someone grabbed it and wants to give it back to the owner. Thanks.

No comments: