Saturday, September 20, 2008

FAT ELVIS DIET and the SWIM-A-THON




My son Ben and others completed the Santa Barbara Swim Club "Swim-a-Thon" today. Ben swam 200 laps non stop to help raise money for the club. Why am I bragging about my son and his friends on a SUP blog ? Because I can. If you want to brag about your kids, start your own blog :) It's very simple. Anyhow, it was a fun event and BlueLine Paddlesurf donated the grand prize: an 11' Oxbow SUP board, QB deck pad and a Jimmy Lewis wood paddle. Now that I have a busy job down at the SUP store and can't get out on the water as much as I used, to my beer belly is growing (Fat Elvis Diet) but my kids are taking over and grabbing the torch in the hard core dept. Gotta love the kids. Me and my partners all have young kids and they love hanging out at the new SUP store. We had them all down working at the shop today so tomorrow I will post pics of them hard at work. They all look at the blog and want to be in a post pic. For some real SUP surf pics and some real SUP product go to www.bluelinepaddlesurf.com. OUT.

No comments: